Star wars saga on blu ray.

Heritage_Head

I'm going with 4,5,1,2,3,6...I saw that suggested on anther forum and like the idea of ending with the true wrap up of the Saga, but maintaining the surprises from Empire.

As for audio and picture quality, I've watched 4,5,1 and I have to agree with ref head. The picture on ANH was miles better that I've seen it before, but overall just average picture and sound. Empire looked amazing and the sound was good too. Ep. 1 was great. The sound during Duel of the Fates was amazing. I can't wait to get to the ROTS, I've heard and read nothing but good things.

Definately worth the $80 to have these on blu ray, even with the changes. If they only had an option that would scrub Jar Jar from Ep. 1....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch...I just tried watching episode 5 and at the "20th Century Fox" logo into opening scene I got a very loud screech/thump in the rears. Almost like somebody ran the needle across a turntable. I am only a 5.1 setup but it seemed like the surrounds/rear are awfully hot, read distorted. I had to bump down my levels for the surrounds. Any others experience the loud screech/thump?