shorthorn info?

• 15 years later...

Was reminiscing about the Blue Shorthorns I sold years ago and today doing some research just now found they were sold to "Mungkiman" Its super cool they went to such a mighty collector.  Would like to message him to see if hes still enjoying them and however just signed up and not able to message him. I have run across many rare speakers over the years including this one super rare Klipsch Heresy pictured. Wishing I hadn't sold some of my rare collection as I'm a bit of a hoarder. Wish I kept the rare Jensen Imperial [single shown]. I still have a uber rare single Brociner licensed by Klipsch for the cabinet design loaded with a EV woofer and Lowther. I have run out of photo space will make another thread

k1.jpg

00t0t_h2L1uNYuGuI_600x450.jpg

2 hours ago, Byron said:

Was reminiscing about the Blue Shorthorns I sold years ago and today doing some research just now found they were sold to "Mungkiman" Its super cool they went to such a mighty collector.  Would like to message him to see if hes still enjoying them and however just signed up and not able to message him. I have run across many rare speakers over the years including this one super rare Klipsch Heresy pictured. Wishing I hadn't sold some of my rare collection as I'm a bit of a hoarder. Wish I kept the rare Jensen Imperial [single shown]. I still have a uber rare single Brociner licensed by Klipsch for the cabinet design loaded with a EV woofer and Lowther. I have run out of photo space will make another thread

Hey Byron - Welcome to the forum. I do still have and enjoy the Shorthorns. They cleaned up nicely and Klipsch was kind enough to provide me with what I was told to be the very last of their cane fabric.

Shorty.jpg

Wow! Thank you for the great photo they look great you did an excellent job restoring them Its super cool you are using them to this day.  Here is a photo of my rare 1950's  or early 60's  Brociner corner horn licensed by Klipsch for the cabinet loaded with Lowther and an 15" EV that didn't get away. The photo I meant to share is to large to download I had to use an old one. i could take more if there is interest.

p1010634.jpg