Audioreview.com

zandern

I go to audioreview.com and read peoples reviews on different HT equipment. Sometimes I then email the people by clicking on their name and it automatically takes you to an email page. I write my question or comment and I have yet to ever get a response. Has anyone else ever gone there and tried that? Am I doing something wrong or are people just choosing not to respond to me? Jerks J/K Confused.gif

maybe their email addresses arent entered right, or something...

I know I have received many comments and questions regarding my review of the Promedias and PW-2200 on audioreview, and I have answered all of them.

------------------

http://members.fortunecity.com/sebdavid - go laugh at my crappy website/equipment

http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Sebdavid - go laugh at my puny little DVD collection

Zan, when you email them, do you make the email title something meaningful? Something that they will recognize as being about home theater? I know that I get gobs of junk mail in my hotmail account. Personally, I check them all and then hit the block button so I don't get junk from that email address again. Guess, what I saying is that, if people are weary about their email and virus, most likely they are simply deleting the email without opening it up to read it. I know I do.

------------------

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

Hi All

This thread reminds me of something I do when ever I download a driver or software off the internet.

To keep off the SPAM lists, I never use my real email adress.

I enter in my old bosses work email address (who is a real big A**Hole) and click all the boxes that ask if you want to be informed of updates etc...

JM

quote:

Originally posted by j-malotky:

I enter in my old bosses work email address (who is a real big A**Hole) and click all the boxes that ask if you want to be informed of updates etc...

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... LOL ah man that is way funny! Oh yes, that is just too cool. Thanks man for the idea. I am definitly keeping that in mind. cwm27.gif

------------------

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

Moon, Ya I do that. I usually put something in the title about the specific brand and model of speaker that they own so they know it is directed to them. Oh well, I guess I won't worry about it, not like its the end of the world. Thanks anyways.

yeah, the unfortunate thing about the audioreview email script is that it puts audioreview in the title of the message, I don't even think the subject you enter appears... so it looks like spam, but it's not. it is also likely that lots of people aren'T even using the same email adress!

------------------

http://members.fortunecity.com/sebdavid - go laugh at my crappy website/equipment

http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Sebdavid - go laugh at my puny little DVD collection