Good news (for some) if there is ever another Hope Pilgrimage...

• 8 months later...

For future reference, there is still taxi service in Hope, according to a flyer I saw in the hotel lobby.

And I'd bet more than one forum member with a vehicle would shuttle if need be.

You are absolutely right, but the problem is the Amtrak schedule. Arrivals from South/West are at around 9 at night. EZ. Arrivals from the North/East are around 5 a.m. in the morning. Flop those for departures.

You are absolutely right, but the problem is the Amtrak schedule. Arrivals from South/West are at around 9 at night

You're right of course. It would have been difficult to find anyone of us sober enough to run a shuttle that time of night.

• Like 1

You are absolutely right, but the problem is the Amtrak schedule. Arrivals from South/West are at around 9 at night

You're right of course. It would have been difficult to find anyone of us sober enough to run a shuttle that time of night.

Since I'm going to do everything possible to be there next year, I'll volunteer to drive a shuttle.

I never touch such libations that may act as "a mood modifying substance." :emotion-14: