okay, I would just like to show off a bit,my 4, 2 channel horn systems last one high-powered

dmonte

Roger

I see you like horsepower as you like bass.

in my opinion the 427 FE.is the K- Horn of motors. Funny how there similar with the angles of the intake manifold and heads :-)

I am no authority by any means of them being that I just found out two months ago what FE stands for Ford eatsel I believe.

And just last month I was trying to rationalize moving to a Kirk with one. The motor thing is just like the stereo thing hard to get enough.

but I am trying to learn in life not to overdo it a little moderation can go a long way, and especially after walking a friend of mine twice who has one of the only other cobras in the area which just so happens to be a backdraft also but with a Raush 535 hp 427. not FE.most likely because of traction, who has stated a few times that if he was to do it again he would select my motor ..

with too much motor COBRA,s just become a gorilla in the boxing ring, exciting but very dangerous .

with all that said e-mail me your phone number it would be great to speak with you [6]

Dennis

Roger

I see you like horsepower as you like bass.

in my opinion the 427 FE.is the K- Horn of motors. Funny how there similar with the angles of the intake manifold and heads :-)

I am no authority by any means of them being that I just found out two months ago what FE stands for Ford eatsel I believe.

And just last month I was trying to rationalize moving to a Kirk with one. The motor thing is just like the stereo thing hard to get enough.

but I am trying to learn in life not to overdo it a little moderation can go a long way, and especially after walking a friend of mine twice who has one of the only other cobras in the area which just so happens to be a backdraft also but with a Raush 535 hp 427. not FE.most likely because of traction, who has stated a few times that if he was to do it again he would select my motor ..

with too much motor COBRA,s just become a gorilla in the boxing ring, exciting but very dangerous .

with all that said e-mail me your phone number it would be great to speak with you Devil

Dennis

Dennis

Email sent

Roger

how do you call those unfinished, they are the most beautiful speakers I've seen barring maybe a mahaogany set. Me I own a set of 500 smalls and drool every single time I see these works of art. If I had a godfairy I would like a pair of KLF30S .may a bit big for my apt so 20s I wouldn't refuse either.You have great taste and a wallet to match.....

• 1 year later...

Hello Roger

Yes i remember speaking to you, you filled me in quite a bit about the Ford FE and Cammer motors that I Was just learning about.

And if I remember correctly you were telling me about quite a collection of pro-klips speakers that you obtained from a church I believe.

Dennis