the most relaxing song ever

Daddy Dee

22 hours ago, Stainz said:

Iron Butterfly's "In A Gadda Da Vida". What do you expect... it's been ~5.5 yr since this thread was active!

Just so you know, it's very common for people to revive old threads here.  By the way, the original poster, Daddy Dee is no longer with us, but was a highly respected and beloved member of this Forum, so it's always nice to see a post he authored.

• Like 1

No need to apologize at all. You did nothing wrong.  Reviving old threads often elicits  something along the lines of "why are we looking at this five year old thread.  Not to worry.

• Like 1

Video of Todd Rundgren doing a live version of Red Peters' song Bl*w Me.

Todd introduces the song with a political comment and since there are women on here, I edited the title so as to not offend anyone. If the Mods find this distasteful, feel free to delete my post.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=blow+me+song+by+red+peters&view=detail&mid=719AB8647EDAEB6C41BF719AB8647EDAEB6C41BF&FORM=VIRE

:D:D:D

Mark

• 2 months later...
On 5/24/2017 at 0:37 PM, thebes said:

Reviving old threads often elicits  something along the lines of "why are we looking at this five year old thread.

When reviving I'm usually amazed at how time has cruised along. The old thread conversation is very familiar and feels more fresh than the time passed.

On 5/24/2017 at 3:01 PM, Alpha Lima said:

"In The Waiting Line" by Zero 7

Great tune. Do you listen to Thievery Corporation? Here's a great song in the same vein as Waiting Line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7tDWA9PfGg

No idea what she's saying, but I love the chilled out vibe.

• 5 months later...
  • Moderators
On 5/21/2017 at 9:01 AM, thebes said:

By the way, the original poster, Daddy Dee is no longer with us, but was a highly respected and beloved member of this Forum, so it's always nice to see a post he authored.

I really liked Dee, really nice guy, only got to meet him in person once.

To me it's nice to see things like this brought back up, it's sad, but nice to remember and think about the person.