New Definitive Technology Supercube 1 Subwoofer

AKAAMIT

Hey guys has anybody hear of this new definitive tech sub. It is supposed to have a sealed enclosure with a single ten inch sub along with two other 10 inch radiators. It is also supposed to be able to hit 13 hz, and this is all done in a fourteen inch cube enclosure. Has anybody heard this sub so i can get some opinions, and if you have how does it compare to the paradigm pw-2200. Maybe this is a tough question, because i don't think this sub is out on the market yet, but here is the link anyways.

http://www.definitivetech.com/new/new.html#SC1

Thanks!

I know for sure this Klipsch LF-10 copy(driver configuration)will not give as much output down low as the Paradigm PW2200.

The claimed 13Hz - 200Hz frequency response is typical Definitive BS.13Hz at how many dB?Probably under 90dB.PatheticYeah 13Hz at -14dB maybe.Lets see how it fares at 30Hz.

I can say right now this "super Duper Woofer" will not best Velodyne SPL1200 or the Sunfire Mark IV.

Definitive subs were never top of the line output wise.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

I agree with TheEAR's opinion. Sunfire made the origional small-rocket sub a few years ago and now every speaker maker is copying them. Stick to a Klipsch or Sunfire.

It does look neat, though. If you were just showing it to us, thanks! I would sure take one.

I still don't think their is a substitute for a BIG cone in a BIG box and a BIG anp to drive it.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!