• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

What a gorgeous cat, dtel!

Thank you, she was a good pet.

That must be a standard breed/color ? I have seen a few with the exact same markings, even one on the front porch one day. [:|] I was going inside and seen the cat about 20' away and called her to see if she wanted to go inside, she looked at me strange and ran off. I thought thats weird and went inside and our cat was inside, I couldn't tell them apart and had seen it a few more times but it would never get any closer.

I do like cats, there is just something about them thats different from any other pet I have ever had. They ALLOW you to get close to them when THEY want and are independent when they want to be no matter what you do.

I do like cats, there is just something about them thats different from any other pet I have ever had. They ALLOW you to get close to them when THEY want and are independent when they want to be no matter what you do.

I've had some cats like that, but the two I have now are total people cats and I wasn't exaggerating when I said Felix thinks he's a dog. Denise took them to the vet's a month ago and I told her to just toss them in the back seat of the truck and let them deal with it and Felix went to sleep for the ride and still hops in the truck if I leave the door open. These two are special and I hope they're around for a long time.

OK... I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread now. Looking at all of your great pictures has got me thinking about getting another cat.

I can barely afford to feed myself right now much less a pet.

Good bye and good luck all. I'm out.

By the way... Beautiful cats. Each and every one of them. I envy all of you [:(]

Well, here are my two boys, Boogie and Scooter, weighting in at 21 pounds each they pretty much things around here. They are brothers and have been with me for about 7 years. I just pray they are with me for many years to come. I have had others cats and it effects greatly when one of them passes on, but so is life, I just hope they will have a better life on the other side.