What should I expect to pay for the following speakers? What is fair market value?

SteveBachman

Imo, the original RF-7s are the best bang for your buck in the speaker market (outside of the RB-75s) but I don't know how they sound with the RC-64, although the RS-62a should be no problem...Fwiw, the other speakers could be 6 years old but the RF-7IIs haven't been out that long (introduced in 2010) and I assumed you were talking about the original RF-7 which was voice matched to the RC-7 center channel.

I might guess that the sub is worth $500 more, but I could be wrong.

The VTF 3.2 is roughly comparable (same box & driver, a tad more power) to the current model VTF 2.4 which sells new for $550. At 6 years old, I wouldn't offer much more than $200 personally.

http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/vtf-3.html

http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/vtf-2-mk4.html

Yes, I meant two RF-7, a RC-64, and two RF-62.
The reason I ask is I came across someone who sold this entire system for $500 on craigs list.
He also has two WF 35, two WS 24, and a WC 24 or sale for $2,000. This system was a wedding gift and has never been opened.
I asked him why he sold the premium RF-7 system for $500 and is asking $2,000 for a mediocre WF system and he said because it was 6
years old. Didn't make sense to me. To me it seems it should be worth at least $3,500.
I am also looking at a HSU VTF 3MK2 and would like to know how much to pay.