Amy rises in the ranks

Trey Cannon

• Klipsch Employees

I am very pleased to announce that Amy Unger has been promoted to Web Marketing Manager effective immediately. She is responsible for the online marketing and social media efforts for the Klipsch Group brands globally. Amy has been at Klipsch for 11 years and is well regarded among everyone that works with her, internally and externally. Shes been the voice of the Klipsch brand since she started blogging and participating in the forum many years ago, as well as our presence on social networking sites.........................................

Please join me in congratulating Amy on her new role. Its very well deserved.............................................

Jill Escol Director of Marketing............................................................................

Amy was my first "Indy" employee to have worked with. She had just taken over the PC speaker support role when we started talking daily with her receiving box speaker questions and I was receiving ProMedia speaker questions. We worked through it and have some funny stories to prove it. ..............................

Trey.......................................

Congratulations my friend!

• Like 1

I am very pleased to announce that Amy Unger has been promoted to Web Marketing Manager effective immediately.

Very cool - congrats Amy!

Chris