New HUGE tv

Heritage_Head

What did you do with your XBR9? These new Sharps have great picture quality, but even at three years old plus, I still think the XBR9 smokes 90% of the LEDs on the market clear out of the water.

I moved it upstairs to the living room for now. I also have

an xbr4 (40”) I really like so I will probably sell the xbr9 at some point. I have

a buyer I’m just not sure yet. Your right about the xbr TVs they are amazing TVs

and if it didn’t cost a million dollars (might as well be a million because it’s

more than I can afford) I would have got a bigger xbr. I really wanted a min of

70” but after getting it set up I’m sure I would have been pretty happy with a

65” to. But so far wow what a great TV for its size and price I’m loving it so

far.

I just bought a new bedroom tv myself. Thought about that 70 inch model but I wasn't sold on the picture quality at the store. Probably would look much better at home in the proper lighting. Glad to hear someone on this forum got one cause I'd love to hear a review.

On blu rays it looks ridiculously good. I can already say
that for blu ray movies this TV is too good to be true for the price/size. I think
it’s a great option vs projector for anyone that doesn’t have the room for a
100” screen or wants the vivid like image that a led/lcd give. Took a little
tweaking to get right but Avs has a forum on this TV with some great settings from
people who calibrated them. I wouldn’t buy this tv for a bedroom though (unless
the room is huge and the bed vs tv is crazy far apart)

I went with a 55 inch smart tv for the bedroom. Trust me i thought long and hard about this tv. I even reduced my projector screen size down to 70 inches for a comparison. At the end of the day i couldnt go that small in my HT room. I think it is a great choice for those big livingroom or brighter room placements. I think it would have been great for my bedroom too. For an awesome price its so cool that we have a 70 inch option. Have fun with it Time to update your signature sir!