No Fair!!!!

I just saw that they are offering the 4.2's at the same price as the 4.1's since there isn't enough supply for the 4.1 demand. I know I should be happy that I already got my 4.1's but I am tempted to see if I can't get 4.2's instead. Is it possible for me to return my 4.1's and then order 4.2's? I ordered straight from Klipsch so I don't know if they would allow that. I got them on 2/27, so I've only had them for a little over a week. So Amy, can I do it? =)

Oh thats just not right. I order early thinking I would get a jump on the rush, and end up getting the shaft instead. I'd love to take advantage of that deal, but there's no way i'm packing these things up and paying shipping twice more to get the 4.2's. Now i'm bummed..

Sgtnukem

"There's something seriously wrong here"

Al Pacino

I would rather have better sats, 1 control pod and a great sub than have to mess with 2 pods and 2 subs all of the time .. the 4.1 are fine.. you shouldn't really notice a difference with 2 seperate subs since LFE is non-directional. Only goodside to the 2.1 sub is the lack of the limiter, but I don't mind mine - keeps the music etc. accurate and not boomy.

Yeah, I think you guys are right. I have the 4.1's, they rock, one control to fuss over...I shouldn't worry about the 4.2 deal. Besides, I was lucky enough to get them, unlike the people who are waiting now. I just thought the two subs would be pretty kewl, and I hate missing out on a deal. I'm enjoying the 4.1's, so life is good!!

Sgtnukem

I have the 2.1's and they rock!! This is coming from a person who used to have a 700 watt home theater setup.

But I wish I would have known about the 4.2 deal before I ordered my 2.1's last week. I would've spent the extra $100 for the 4.2's seeing as I was planning on having three sets of 2.1's for HT. Maybe I can get $300 more before the end of the month so I can just buy the 4.2's.