Veterans Day

peshewah

I want to say Thank You for your service to this country. I also want to remember the ones we lost in war and there family's they left behind. My prayers go out to the men and women still overseas still fighting that war. I pray they come home soon. And I pray our Creature looks after there familys while they're not at home. Again Thank You.

A snappy Army salute and greetings and honors to all vets, but my eye contact has to be on my fellow Viet vets, about the only ones who understand how we beat them to a pulp and then got saddled with the "...only war America ever lost" myth. You can thank Washington for that part.

Its also my wedding anniversary, so we I paused a moment and called my beloved at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11 year of the 21rst century to tell her "thanks" for our children and her love.

Dave

• Moderators

Its also my wedding anniversary, so we I paused a moment and called my beloved at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11 year of the 21rst century to tell her "thanks" for our children and her love.

Dave

[:o]

Ours also, 33 years on 11/11/11 [:P]