RW-12d a good match?

Saturn5

I still need to add a sub to my system and was wondering if you guys though the RW-12d would be a good fit.

I'm running RF-7 / RC-7 stage and RS-62 surrounds, driven by an Outlaw Audio 7500 amp and pre/pro. (200W/ch)

Since the RSW-15 is discontinued, I'm not sure what current models would match up well with that. This is primarily a movie system, but it does double duty on music as well. I'm not sure on the room size. My living room is open to the dining room, so it's probably around 5000 cubic feet.

Suggestions?

Fwiw, there is a considerable difference between the RSW-15 and the RW-12d and although the latter may work, you will probably find a better deal with more output (that digs deeper) in the Internet market....I am EXTREMELY pleased with my RSW-12 & 15 but as you mentioned, deals on them are hard to find and in the used market their potential longevity should be considered (Does Klipsch still make the amps/pre-amp for them?)

You have beastly fronts, they will require a beastly subwoofer. In my humble opinion, the most money spent on speakers should be on the center an the subwoofer/ subwoofers. I bet dual Epik Empires would go great with your fonts......

You have beastly fronts, they will require a beastly subwoofer. In my humble opinion, the most money spent on speakers should be on the center an the subwoofer/ subwoofers. I bet dual Epik Empires would go great with your fonts......

Dual ones, huh? Hmm.

Well, the Conquest is discontinued, and I was really wanting one of those for a while. Mainly because it's just so in your face with no hint of consideration for a WAF. (I'm single, so I can do that) [H]

I just happened to run across the sale on the RW-12d and didn't know what it would match up to, but it was listed as $999 marked down to $299, so the bargain hunter in me was intrigued. Still, it's not a bargain if it doesn't do the job.

On a side note, I see the Empires are on sale for $799. [:)]