Dave's Fastrac Horn

Mancave Man

I own a pair of Dave's 'eliptrac' horns. They are running with the 2 inch JBL 2482 midrange drivers on a set of Khorns. Seriously nice sounding and I mean across any genre of music. Dave was great to work with and AlK also recommends his products. The eliptracs are well built using methods and materials devised by well known audiophiles.

EZ,

I recently moded my K horns with Dave's Eliptrac squawker with adapter to 1 inch (kept the K55 driver) and Dave's Contrac tweeter lens with a B & C DE10 driver. Also replaced the crossover with ALK extreme slope network. Phenomenal! I hear things in recordings I did not hear before. Beware you will be able to tell good recordings from bad ones.

Babadono

• Like 1

I completed the mods to my La Scala set as well this weekend ( KHorns completed a few weeks ago). Dave's tractix squawker horn lens, Bob Crites CT125 tweeter, ALK's extreme slope crossover. Whew! I'm in horn heaven.

My thanks and gratitude to those who take their pleasure (and make a little profit too) in making this level of quality of sound reproduction possible.

babadono