65th Anniversary Poster, now available!

Amy

• Moderators

Hey guys and gals!

These limited edition prints are individually numbered on the back, printed on very thick card stock paper, and originally offered to Klipsch employees. We are now extending that offer to our forum members, and all we ask in return is a $50 donation to the Make-A-Wish foundation.

You can view more information about the organization and find a link to our PayPal account here. Should we run out of posters, a notice will be posted at the top of that page.

Upon receiving your confirmation receipt from PayPal, please verify your mailing address. This is the address we will use for shipping. Contact amy.unger@klipsch.com with any issues.

About the poster:
The 65th anniversary poster (1.5' x 2'), designed by The Silent Giants of the Detroit area, is a three color design reflecting both Klipsch's past and present. The background images come directly from vintage 50s and 60s ads, and the portrait of Paul W. Klipsch and the mirrored image of the factory in Hope are also from that era. The stylized images of the Reference RF-7 II floorstanding speakers in the center and the Gallery G-28 speakers in the corners represent products we make today. The crowd image reinforces our restated commitment to live music.

6383955443_dc0555f0fc.jpg

• Moderators

Thank you all for your generosity! I've seen a lot of emails come through (awesome) and will address them as soon as I can. No worries if you need help on the address -- it doesn't seem to go thru for everyone. I've got your back! :)

The edges are pretty nicely torn up in a few places and there was a deep crease in it. Not sure if the triangular shaped box that it shipped in helped the cause much, now that I think about it. Perhaps a tube would have been better suited for shipping this poster so that it doesn't take on the shape of what's its within.

Mine is framed! I don't have it hung yet, but I framed it in a ready to go 18" X 24" black wooden frame with the glass out. The cost of the frame was $31, and the cost of the custom backing board was $7.50. It looks fantastic!

PS: The frame actually covered the edges of mine a tad bit, which also covered the couple bad places.