Irving Plaza

dgoreck

Since I can't find any posts about Klipsch Sponsoring the venue, I figured I would make one. So since the announcement I had been hoping to get to a concert to see how the venue sounded. Well, I never been previously, but to quote my friend when I told him it sounded really good now "That's good because it sounded terrible before" as he has been to the venue a few times. In the lobby, hallways, and Men's room they had what looked like CA-800T speakers, but with a silkscreend KLIPSCH across the front as well in like a goldish color. Between set's on the Flat Screen TV's they had some Klipsch advertising going for headphones, new air gallery stuff, etc. The venue was pretty dark, even after the show, so I couldn't get a good shot of the stage speakers. It looked like 4 large speakeers hanging(2x2grid), with maybe 3-4 subwoofer stacked to the left/right against the wall.

So I was invited to go to the Dashboard Confessional (Solo Acoustic) set. All three sets sounded great.

Any ideas on what is actually used?Is it the KI series?

BohWMdbXfNQtqiI_ZElAYNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipdbctix.jpg

irvingplaza.JPG