This is gonna be AWESOME!!

Dandoyen

Alright, dad comes home from work in a couple of hours. He thinks I'm coming home for the holidays this evening, but I've actually been driving across the country the last two days and got in this morning right as he left for work. I've been working on setting up a little Xmas surprise for him when he gets home this evening. Check it out!

post-52175-13819683889772_thumb.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the li'l Scotty powering the Khorns! That's my phone plugged into it playing mp3s (hardly even close to ideal) and these things are STILL booming! They actually sound AWESOME with the Scott. Was in no way expecting this. Seals in corners are perfect and bass is shaking the walls. Guest bed will be leaving the room after the holidays and it will become dedicated listening room. Meant the wall the speakers is on is 13 ft. I think the room 18 ft deep. Treatment options to follow, but these sound goooood. Can't wait to run the vinyl and cd's through them. Moreso, can't wait to see the look on his face! He has no idea these are waiting for him. He gets home in about 2 hours. This is gonna be AWESOME!! Will try to catch the look on his face and post pics. He's wanted these things longer than I've been alive, so figured I'd get him some [:D] Marry Christmas POP!

post-52175-13819683892632_thumb.jpg

If you ever need an extra Dad PM me...

You are a blessing to your father. Merry Christmas to all of you...

Dave

PS - Be a great time for some pix of the event. Video cam on one of the speakers facing the door would be ubercool. Him staring at the might Klipschorn, and the mighty Klipschorn staring back...

He thinks I'm coming home for the holidays this evening, but I've actually been driving across the country the last two days and got in this morning right as he left for work.

You think it'll be the speakers that thrills him, however, I'm thinking that you might be wrong. [{][G]

Merry Christmas and Happy Reunion! [<:o)]

Chris

• Moderators

I remember reading about this in the other thread, Thanks for letting us in on the surprise.

That's a great thing to do, he's not going to want to go to work after this, he might be sick tomorrow. [Y]

What your mom thinks ?