Sucker Punch

Utard

Someone in a thread recommended this film so....I got it. Well......I have to say if a movie has the word suck in the title that about says it. I give this two thumbs down and a boo. It is absolutely horrid for the first thirty minutes then for about 5 minutes is ok then bad for 10-15 then ok for 5 or so. I only made it for about 1/2 of the movie. And that says something. I have been told by several people that I like some "bad movies" as they call them. This movie really makes no sense at all. It has one of those plots that the writer thought he was being so crafty that he thought he was clever. WRONG. And I was not really impressed with the sound.

I just looked Rubber up and watched a preview. WOW that's 2 minutes and 25 seconds I can never get back. Now if that was a commercial it might have been half funny but a whole movie? I would guess that has a suck factor of 9.9 out of 10. Much worse I would guess than sucker punch?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All, I don't remember much about it except I had to turn it off after about five minutes. I got it (from the local library) twice more out of desparation to see something new but I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Then I noticed this thread and I can see that my worst fears are substantiated. Thanks, Shake

I enjoyed this movie. If you think this movie is bad, try "The Human Centipede".

The Human Centipede (First Sequence) is a 2010 Dutch horror film written and directed by Tom Six. The film tells the story of a German doctor who kidnaps three tourists and joins them surgically, mouth to anus, forming a "human centipede". Wikipedia

That about says it. I can say I will not even attempt to watch this.