Check out my new gear on You Tube...

Dylanl

Jeff Beck - Serene - from the album "Emotion & Commotion"

Just for the record, I think the video and sound quality are really not that good. I know you all like to see gear so I figured that instead of a still picture I would add the video. I am glad you get the overall idea.

Thanks all for the feedback

Thanks for the video. I too realize that youtube/computer fidelity are limited, but I'm not sure that's ultimately the point - the moving/sweeping camera does much to set the system in context within the space it resides in. Often one sees a piece of gear in photo, and it really doesn't convey just how large or "commanding" that piece of gear is....nor how beautiful (as is the case with the "Big Mac").

That MC300 is quite the beast. I considered one of those as a sub amp - would be a nice added touch aesthetically - but being realistic it's a bit overkill just for a sub. It seems put to much better and greater use here.

Nice kit!

• Moderators

I do appreciate being able to see it like that, I was kidding about the sound it was really my headphones was 90% of the problem, I have a junk pair connected to the computer after the little computer speakers died. I could have at least used my good ones. [:$]

But really I must say even with junk headphones I could hear it was quality sound, you can just hear it. You know what I talking about, when you hear it you know, this is not your average sound quality. Like in commercial buildings, you can quickly tell where they did it right and better sound was important to them.

A bad part of this hobby it everywhere you go you judge what your hearing, but you can really appericate it when it well done, knowing what it takes.