The ROCK of my system is....

PhilMays

I can't imagine getting rid of that setup. I can't even talk myself out of my RF-3 and RC-3 combination and I change out the rest of he system on a regular basis. You would be VERY hard pressed to find another home theater system that would best the RF-7, RC-7 and RS-7 combo. I wish I could hear those bad boys in person.

Count me in a well! [Y]

I am trying out once again a 2nd set of RB-75s as side surrounds but after trying it out a few years ago didn't like them as much as my RF-3 towers as side surrounds (given their location) in my HT listed below...I prefer the RB-75s with the RC-7 as mains considerably more than I did the RF-3/RC-3, but the latter is an excellent front soundstage when you consider the cost....I never use my RS-7s but are keeping them in case I get a larger HT room...Yep, spend quite a bit of time in this room and won't be replacing those badboys anytime soon.

Klipschhorns...NICE! The RF 3's absolutely rock as well...I have a pair that are not hooked up to anything....yet. I have some cornwalls also that are not hooked upnor are my Forte II's...21 month old twins certainly have changed my life.

However, It's so funny that the electronics can come and go, butKlipsch speakers wear a hole in the carpet..LOL!

LS up front with custom DeanG networks. No one else has a set as sweet as these.

Bold... very bold! [;)]

My LS with the DHA2 networks have no trouble at all with 40Hz. So smooth with the Merlin and Moondogs. Not sure I want to hear anything else... I'm spoiled as is, but hearing something else could cost me money.

Bruce

I can also vouch for permanent DeanG'd Klipsch that are here for the duration.....and much of the electronics are "permanent" too. Life is good when you have what you want, and can just enjoy it.

I won't make any claims about best in house Klipsch, although I might boast of my main set of Mac MC30s in such fashion.....they really are other worldly, and when driving a set of Dean's V-Cap AAs in Belles there's no reason to change anything further. I quit looking at SET at that point. SET is good, but I really don't care because MC30 midrange tweaked like that allows me to quit looking.

So yes, I can understand the satisfaction of finding your sonic bliss.

Very nice hearing from you "old timers" :). The past, I would say 24 months have been a blur...I lost track of audio and what is current. I'm just now getting to blu ray, and all that crap...when my wife and I were watching something the other day, that is when I made the comment about the speakers. I would LOVE to have a Belle setup as I think they are gorgeous sparkers and very open....but the bull nose ring lead my wife pulls me around with will not allow it. Lol. I also lost my job 5 days before the twins were born, so we have had to watch our budget really close as I've not been able to find suitable replacement employment in our area for, well, almost 22 months...that'll keep the upgrades at bay...lol.

Anyway, glad to see you guys!

I also lost my job 5 days before the twins were born, so we have had to watch our budget really close as I've not been able to find suitable replacement employment in our area for, well, almost 22 months...that'll keep the upgrades at bay...lol.

Anyway, glad to see you guys!

Sorry to hear about the job situation.... timing sucked for sure. You're keeping things in perspective and that's what counts.