Merry Christmas

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone in the Klipsch "family": Hoping y'all had a very blessed and Merry Christmas and that you have a very happy and prosperous New Year.

Ok, y'all know the tune, a bit late, but join in ...

"All I want for Christmas is some big horny Klipsch, some big horny Klipscy, ..."

i hope each and everyone of you receive something that will make you feel good and be able to share the enjoyment of the Holidays.....!

Also want to wish every one a very Merry Christmas. As for something that will make me feel good, you should see this beautiful hand-made quilt that my own mother made, that she has given me for Christmas. Also, just having to come up here in PA to visit and spend time with my younger brother and family is more than worth any gifts that I may get. I had a absolutely wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas with them, as well as having to get to spend Sunday on the way up here with my Parents.

Again, I wish each and everyone of you on here a very Merry Christmas. [G]

if there is anything that sucks about living in SoCal, except the high cost of housing, it's that most of the forum members, being three hours in the future already, have already retired for the evening before i sign on. Makes me feel like an outsider at times. Now with old good friend RIck's recent situation, he may turn into a "regular hours" guy. Anyway, hope you all know that West Coast Steve wishes you a Merry Christmas. I hope you all had a great day. Kindest Regards Forum Friends, Steve