KSW-12 Sub

AR Proseries Interconects

pwk.gif

R.I.P. Paul W. Klipsch THE LEGEND! 3/9/04 - 5/5/02

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family will light a candle for you. I wish you a healthy and speedy return. Rest well, listen to the doctors and keep us updated.

L&R

JT

ps: We will be expecting a review of those 570's as soon as you are feeling up to it, LOL for you.

------------------

Enjoy and Happy Listening!

I am back! And relatively unscathed. Smile.gif

I see Jason did make it here for me.

Luckily, it is not cancer, and has very little to do with the tumor I already knew about. It is a neurological disorder that the dr. said was very similar to MS but not really (...yeah, i don't really know what it isSmile.gif), and not as serious, especially if caught early, which it has been. So. I have to continue the medicines that I am taking right now, which I have been taking a few years now.

Thanks for all of the support. It really meant a lot.

Now back to helping out in the ProMedia forums, and getting help here. LoL!

Thanks again

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

GOOD!

I am glad to hear you are OK. Like I said, being in a big American city with BIG hospitals is probably a good thingSmile.gif

I am glad it is not a major complication! Is this somthing that you will simply have to live with and just live your life?

My grandma is VERY old, and not doing so well and she lives in the Bay Area. I am very glad she is in a big city so she can be at a major hospital in a few hours.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

Good News Indeed!!

It is just this kind of scare that shows us what is really and truly important in life:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

MORE KLIPSCH!!s>

This message has been edited by lynnm on 05-21-2002 at 05:17 PM

quote:

Originally posted by kenratboy:

GOOD!

I am glad to hear you are OK. Like I said, being in a big American city with BIG hospitals is probably a good thing
Smile.gif

I am glad it is not a major complication! Is this somthing that you will simply have to live with and just live your life?

My grandma is VERY old, and not doing so well and she lives in the Bay Area. I am very glad she is in a big city so she can be at a major hospital in a few hours.

Yes. And to top it off, Houston has some of the best hospitals in the world. We are known world wide for the cancer and cardiac research. We have more hospitals than... we have a lot, and nearly every single one is top notch. 5 minutes from my house is one of the top 100 hospitals in the US, and it is not even in the med center.

thanks again for the replies with enthusiasm!

yes, i will have to just live with it, like diabetes, but over time it should get less and less noticable as i get used to it.

thanks again, now i can continue on my university and sonosub setup Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

Glad to see you back, bet you were really Forum Jonesn. And very happy that you are going to be OK. Heh, now I can be assured to get some more cool wallpapers.

cwm41.gif

------------------

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

This message has been edited by m00n on 05-21-2002 at 06:15 PM

quote:

Originally posted by HornEd:

Hey, Justin, you are 500 posts behind!!!
s>

cwm41.gif

... but we forgive you!
cwm38.gif
Oh, well, there goes your lunch break! Glad to see you back in the saddle and free of the specter. -HornED

yeah, i have some time to make up for. i won't be able to do it though Frown.gif i have to go back to the dr's this weekend, starting friday night, get back.... tuesday again i think.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

Oops, Justin I was hoping that you would be clear of the antiseptic crowd for awhile. I know that hospital/doctor routine all too well these days. Stay focused on whatever's positive in your life and know that that you have a lot of Forum friends that love, admire and respect you like a brother.

I know it probably isn't fun... but try to sneak some of your LOL's in there somewhere. Be well, and share with us when you can. -HornED

PS: Jason said that your Houston buds are taking up a collection to buy you a hospital white Bose Wave Radio as an incentive to keep your hospital stays short.

Okay, that's not true, but actually they had these plans to make a dynamite sonotube out of a toilet paper core so you could use it with your upscale/downsized Bose "Port-a-potty" miniatures. Blaaaap! Oops, there goes that credibility alert horn again! -HornED

This message has been edited by HornEd on 05-22-2002 at 02:46 AM

hey guys! i am back at the hospital testng on different therapies etc. they go tme a computer, sort of, so i thougt i would stop by and say hello. it is kind of ike webtv, but wose. really slow and he tv screen is big but very fuzzy forthis. wsh i had my 3mbps inetrnet and 55"tv right wno... Smile.gif keyboard is wireless hich s nice.

just wantedto let y'all kno i am doing fine Smile.gif i actually am geting back a dy earlier, monday or evensunday, insted of tueday. just depends on how everything works out.

very tired, so i am gonig to go to bed, i can sleep this time around LoL. wow, only 4:30 here in texas and i am going to sleep... geeze1 ;0

ok, so an IR keyboard has its downsids. all the mispells and broken smilies. ohwell, there is no mouse on this thing, so editing is a mjor pain, more than this IV LoL!

see ya, check out my new project in the mods section, not going wit the kit 281's now, sounds likethey are just mediocre, bu if ayone has the plans or know where i can buy the plans for a RF-7 TYPE speaker, as teh KIT281's are, let me know. i am going to build the university's, but i also want to have some tower speakers, theseill bepu tin a room of their own fo rmovies. i am addicted now, it is official! would be nice if they souned like RF-7sSmile.gif i really like the onse that i go to test out,

thanks again guys. see yall as soon as tomorrow or moday... hopefully not all the way to tuesday. what a way start summer right? LoL! well, at lest i can laugh at al this. being a chipper person has seemed to always help me.

chow!

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

hahaha!

justin, your post sounds like you're on drugs...

oops, you probably are!

I'd tell you to cheer up, but it looks like you've already done that, so I just have good luck left to wish you!

------------------

http://members.fortunecity.com/sebdavid - go laugh at my crappy website/equipment

http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Sebdavid - go laugh at my puny little DVD collection

i am home, got home really late lastnight so just went to sleep. Smile.gif hope to get back online later today.

see y'all!

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

justin-

Just started reading this thread. Glad you're better off than you had feared.

Your comment "..It is a neurological disorder that the dr. said was very similar to MS but not really.." reminds me of the encounter I had with what may have been Optic Neuritis (I think I spelled that right). Apparently this disorder is a common precursor to MS. from what I understand, it is a swelling of the optic nerve that leads from the eye to the brain. I bring this up because my problem seems to have been cured by purchasing a better computer monitor and spending less time on the computer. Somehow refresh rates of less than 72hz makes my left eye hurt. The after a few days, the accompanying symptoms look very much like Optic Neuritis (though I hear that Optic Neuritis seldom occurs in only one eye).

Of course, I may have read too much into your single comment. But if this is the diagnosis, and you are making do with an older monitor and video card, see if a better computer monitor and video card helps how you feel. It may not change the condition, but comfort is sometimes very important.

This message has been edited by cc1091 on 05-27-2002 at 10:17 PM

You'll get past this one with no problems.but when its time to go ,tomorrow, 50 years from tomorrow,or year 2100, just lay back,relax, and turn it up.Justin, save all these heart felt wishes so you can read them in 50 years time and know you had a wonderful possitive impact on so many lives. Get Well Soon.

------------------

KLF 30s front (Bi-Wired)

KLF 10s rears

KLF C-7 center

KLF C-7 Rear Center

SVS Ultra Sub

Sunfire Sub Amp

Onkyo TX DS787

Onkyo integra M506RS

Onkyo DX C370 6 disc

Monster HTS 3600 Line Cond.

Better Cables Silver wires & connects

i am back, and should be for quite some time Smile.gif thanks again guys for the support!

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support