help w/ posting ones signature

mustang, that was very easy. thanks alot. I clearly have room for improvement especially in the speaker dept.I would really like to get a pair of original KSF 20s 30s, Forte`,or Ohm/Walsh 2x0s.My amp is fine and will push anything I can think of, the pre I would love a McIntosh c-28 or newer and I wouldn't mind my Dual 1229 tt to appear as if it was still 1978.Thanks again w/ the sig posting instruction.....

Oh wait, leftwinger, you didn't do it right.

You need to increase the font size, and then double up on the details and throw in some confucious proverb that you like.

The whole goal being that you want your signature to be bigger and longer than anyone elses'.

I'm purchasing new equipment jsut for the satisfaction of being able to make my sig longer.

Heh eh eheheheh heh

Oh wait, leftwinger, you didn't do it right.

You need to increase the font size, and then double up on the details and throw in some confucious proverb that you like.

The whole goal being that you want your signature to be bigger and longer than anyone elses'.

I'm purchasing new equipment jsut for the satisfaction of being able to make my sig longer.

Heh eh eheheheh heh

LOL Size does matter!

Left. You have some gear there, and some good aspirations! You're gonna fit right in. Hang around here for a while, and you will be speaker poor like the rest of us. I have something like 41 speakers, and that does not include systems in the 9 vehicles I have. Some of the folks here have collections to which mine are pale in comparison. It is a sickness!