Subwoofer Recommendation

skaplaya

To all the klipsch staff, must say great products, but out of curiosity (not for the comment crew) I'm wondering if you guys are going to be integrating a seperate sub input into the preamp sometime? I know the scirocco's due, and I know it might be a bit hard (i'm not to familiar with the preamp schematics) but it would be nice. A lot of us seem to be yearning for that lfe input on some of the new cards that we just can't use yet without sacking one speaker. Well just voicing, you guys are great and keep up the good work? Also, any word on the speaker cables?

I just all curious seeing as I might end up buying an extra mismatchy sub too get the lfe and its big bucks.

Well best to yaz.

Aww..but I don't use the powerdvd or windvd. I know a lot of people do, but a lot of people have gone to mpeg-2 decoders (like myself) such as the hollywood+ and cinemaster and such, where as they may not be seen as good as software in some cases, on a good monitor, with 1600x1200 85hz rez, its glass. Nothin scratchin on softwares wishes to hit the clarity it can at those levels. That and it takes lag off the system. But I see the point that a lot of people use software, but its not a non-issue, with acoustic edges on the rise and digital outs, its an issue, just not for the standard user, but then again, klipsch ain't exactly a standard speaker. Well nice comments though. Best to ya.

- RH