This is horrible :(

k27-R

So I come home from my dorm, I look in my room and see a big box with a picture of the promedia 4.1 on it. Woohoo, they came in! I was so excited. I've been speakerless for 2 weeks because I sold my v.2-400's, so i could get these. (I'm starting to through withdrawal without any speakers) Anyways, I pick up the box and hm...this box is kinda light. The 4.1's must've lost weight over the v.2-400's? I open it up and.....what the hell? These aren't 4.1's, they're bookshelf speakers!! frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif they're not even klipsch speakers? confused.gif

I called up Klipsch customer service, and they're gonna pick these up on monday and then figure out what they're gonna do, and get me my 4.1's.

but aren't the 4.1's out of stock now? maybe they'll send me the 4.2's? i'd rather have the 4.1's tho..

this sucks....i'll probably be speakerless for another 2 weeks...

smile.frown.gif

If your room mate did this to you and you got a replacement, Damn it your lucky (that if they replace the guys who sell usually hate refunds and relacing even if it is their own fault).

Then how come they were delivered without a signature you usually sign (this signature is to insure that something like this doesnt happen).

hmmm.... now between you and me are you opting for a 8.2 system wink.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by k27-R:

So I come home from my dorm, I look in my room and see a big box with a picture of the promedia 4.1 on it. Woohoo, they came in! I was so excited. I've been speakerless for 2 weeks because I sold my v.2-400's, so i could get these. (I'm starting to through withdrawal without any speakers) Anyways, I pick up the box and hm...this box is kinda light. The 4.1's must've lost weight over the v.2-400's? I open it up and.....what the hell? These aren't 4.1's, they're bookshelf speakers!!
frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif
they're not even klipsch speakers?
confused.gif

I called up Klipsch customer service, and they're gonna pick these up on monday and then figure out what they're gonna do, and get me my 4.1's.

but aren't the 4.1's out of stock now? maybe they'll send me the 4.2's? i'd rather have the 4.1's tho..

this sucks....i'll probably be speakerless for another 2 weeks...

smile.frown.gif

Someone couldn't resist! They swiped your 4.1's and had to put something in the box! Another compliment to Klipsch! ROCK ON !

Did you realise if the box was ever opened before? Every companies are supposed to use Seals... which means that if the seal was opened, well the blame can be put on either your parents (which would be a little surprising, but oh well....you never know) either by the FedEx (or PurolatOr) guy that wanted them so much that he couldMT resists and just hope that the guy that would receive them sign the paper.

And in the case the seal wasnt opened... Well I would be amazed that Klipsch employes begin to steal those, since they surely have really great prices (or even free kits biggrin.gif).

Anyway, good luck to find where they are in this tiny world which is the earth.

------------------

I'm the real Mike, and proud of it!