CES Introductions - The Klipsch Console - Fini's Gonna Love This

BLSamuel

• Moderators

Different topic, but I recall somewhere a mention of more reference line products getting moved back to the U.S for manufacturing. Anyone got more details on that? Amy? New moderator guy?

THX Ultra2 was recently moved back to Hope, and the entire Palladium line even more recently. I haven't heard anything definitive on more Reference, but I'm sure it's being looked at.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thats just awsome! I try and collect what we call Stereo "furniture'.a perfect fitting piece!...I'm already twisting my peabrain into figuring out what will all have to go to make this fit.hmmmm.....could be the new center channel for my heresy home-made surround system.man cave going to get a little shot of class?.oh the possibilities! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Now that one in black would go perfect if i ever finish those 4 heresy cabs in piano black i satrted some.ugh has it been that many months ago?.inspriation once again!

• 2 months later...

OK, to really make this attractive to heavy K-heads, the internal amp would have to be an exact replica of a Brook 12A , with a Brook preamp. THAT I would LOVE.

from our friend seti's fabulous site:

http://itishifi.blogspot.com/2009/12/brook-12a-and-pwk-mod-12a3ki.html

Just making the link supplied by Fini into a link if y'all too lazy, like me, to cut and paste

I've still not heard one of these in person. Maybe if I grab a favorite record and go to Klipsch Amy or Trey or Professor Thump will let me try it out....

Gregg - you'd love it even more if it also had your favorite Thorens ...