The RW-12d is at $300 shipped again

jhoak

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought 1 a month ago at $350. Arrived crushed. New Egg sent replacement unit. Arrived with broken grill and cracked side. 3 rd unit shipped yesterday. Lets hope its the charm. Yes they are detailed,but don't shake the place the way my sub-12 did for movies, but yes better defined bass strings. My shipping experience is apparently common with UPS and this unit

One of my great aunts made a pretty significant contribution to the National Geographic Society in my name MANY years ago which pretty much made me a “lifetime” subscriber. I don’t think I could cancel it if I wanted to.

Playboy on the other hand… [:D]

What does UPS do with the units they destroy. They eat them 100% They are sent to some building where they examine the problem aka we dropped the unit off of the loading dock from 5 feet up and smashed it, or we put it in the bottom of a truck that bounces up and down a lot with tons of stuff crushing the bottom boxes or we drove a fork lift through it. Lots of ways to kill a box.

Somewhere I read that if you call Klipsch they will send you a new grill

Correct. I purchased 2 subs and both grills had broken pegs. Klipsch customer service is top notch! I had replacement grills within a week. Much easier process than returning to NE and hoping replacement comes in unscathed...........