Heresy 1 Boxes (empty)

TP143

I picked up a pair of Heresy 1's locally and unfortunately did not anticipate needing to spend additional to maintenance them (nearly all crossover parts were bad and drivers were dinged up). Anyway I sold the good parts and tossed the bad, and now have some empty boxes. I am not looking to get much, I would just like to see these live on through someone who possibly has some original parts laying around. Cabinets are HBR from 1980 and one is in nearly perfect condition while the other has two quarter size areas filled with wood filler where a ding must have occurred. Both have the black grills w/ Klipsch logo attached and one has the original info sticker on the back, while the other does not. They really are in great condition for their age.

If anyone is interested please make an offer. I am located in Bozeman, MT 59718.

Thanks!

Good of you to pass on the cabinets to a fellow Forum member but I'm concerned about this - 'tossed the bad' ?? Semi-regular readers of this forum should know that they are simple to repair and woofer replacements are not costly. What can be so wrong that the loudspeaker deserves to be divided up? [:S]

I second Michael - COLTERPHOTO1 - klipsch components are all repairable , not throwable - PWK made sure that all his designs were repairable or upgradable - in fact you may be throwing away very good audio gear

• 1 year later...