Mode M40 noise cancellation failure issue

0x04c

Both myself and my friend have gotten our second pair. My pair is still going strong at the 2 week mark and my friends has failed within 3 days. There are both our second sets and were guaranteed that this problem was fix. Obviously not

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

From the initial production run, we did see some units where one of the internal wires for the battery terminal became disconnected. Once that wire disconnects the noise caneling feature no longer works. We made a running change, and it is no longer a problem. Please contact customer service (or the dealer if you're overseas) to receive a new unit.

I'm very sorry about the inconvenience!

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

My second pair has failed with the exact same features. I travel to work using trains, so maybe the vibration is too much for the headphones or something...

I have claimed warranty (again). Hopefully I get one of the headphones with this "running change"...

cause_of_chaos

Hi all,

My second pair has failed with the exact same features. I travel to work using trains, so maybe the vibration is too much for the headphones or something...

I have claimed warranty (again). Hopefully I get one of the headphones with this "running change"...

cause_of_chaos

Chaos. I've met and know Miss Amy, Professor Thump, and a few others at Klipsch. If they've said they've fixed the problem I'm sure they have. Great company. We all should have the passion and love for our work as the Klipsch employees.

Hi,

I'm sure they have fixed the problem, and I do love Klipsch products. However, as my second pair of headphones have failed with the same problem, Amazon (UK) are no longer prepared to send me another replacement, as they have to investigate the failures to protect both myself and other consumers from the problems I have experienced. I still have the Image ONE (for working out) and Image S4i (formal occasions), but I am once again without headphones for traveling to work. If I purchase the same headphones again from Amazon, who says that they'll be the ones that are fixed? Is there a way to tell?

Whilst I do love Klipsch, this is starting to become a little frustrating...

cause_of_chaos

• 6 months later...

My story..

first pair bought klipsch direct did not work out of box... took me while to notice as I was using for music then one day decided to try noise canceling... and No difference...

do support thing..

they send second pair... and Dead out of box.... kind mad now.

send back get third pair... Same thing but I had a few overseas trips and no time to fart around returning so I just used them as is..

well now I have some time and started the return process again as I await my email reply and shippinf info.

I am asking they actually open box and try themselves first so as not to waste my time. They can make a speaker that works out of box but not headphones.

klipsch - prove me wrong PLEAAASSSSEEEEEEEE and yes I am irritated

My story..

first pair bought klipsch direct did not work out of box... took me while to notice as I was using for music then one day decided to try noise canceling... and No difference...

do support thing..

they send second pair... and Dead out of box.... kind mad now.

send back get third pair... Same thing but I had a few overseas trips and no time to fart around returning so I just used them as is..

well now I have some time and started the return process again as I await my email reply and shippinf info.

I am asking they actually open box and try themselves first so as not to waste my time. They can make a speaker that works out of box but not headphones.

klipsch - prove me wrong PLEAAASSSSEEEEEEEE and yes I am irritated

Would you mind sending your order service number? We will be able to better assist you that way!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...