Fine Food and Music

Boxx

I wil give you guys an easy one:

Bear with me on the ammounts, I just cook with the ammount that feels right.

What you will need is your favorite Pizza dough, Sour Cream (high Fat content or Creme Fraisch), Onions, Cubed bacon (if possible low salt) and pepper.

7006425898_7475d95651.jpg

Cut onions thin and mix the Sour Cream half of the bacon and onions together, pepper to taste.

7152515749_216f4b84cd.jpg

Mix everything together and put the other half of the bacon on the side. (Don´t forget to increase your fluid houshold after such hard work)

7152516735_0153e228a5.jpg

Roll out dough nice and thin and spread the onion mixture on top and add the rest of the bacon cubes.

7152517421_0f55b21bed.jpg

Bake at 390 until done (Depends on oven in ours it takes about 35 minutes

7152518085_4b79421063.jpg

Enjoy with a nice beer or wine. Told ya it was easy!!!

Hey Boxx, your HOME, and so am I .... Thanks for sharing the wine with us, those cool 'summer' wines should fill the bill for hot Texas evenings (or afternoons) [Y]

Germer.. Thanks so much for sharing your pizza dinner with us! Looks very good, however, we could to up an totally vegetarian version using the same recipe [:)] Since you are using Flickr, I will send you a PMain and you can let me know how you run it. I a new member using 'pro' but have much trouble getting my images to the forums. You probably saw my tests....with no luck...

OK..........good to see the activity...

...........Gary

Hello there germerikan... I am glad to see your posts on Fine Food........... I love it when the prep photos are included all the way to the plating............oops, missed yours however...

I just joined up with Flickr and I bought into the PRO version, so, I would most certainly appreciate any info on how you post your photos. I would LOVE to do the same as you with ALL the photos on the same page and a caption in between. My old way was through the Klipsch system, and I have had to send then all individually........VERY time consuming to say the least. I have been known in the past (you can look through previous posts of mine) to show a tour with nearly 30 PHOTOS!!

So, I hope to hear from you, and of course, catch more of your ideas from the kitchen in FFAM...

Kind regards,

Gary

Good evening foodies! Well, its time to do a little catching up around here.....

YES, just this past week, we finally switched from and old electric stove (orginal to the house back in 1979), and had natural gas put into the kitchen ! We already have it outdoors for our grill etc, just a matter of time and $$$ to make the switch indoors [Y]

Lets start off with a photo of the original kitchen stove in the lovely 'Almond' enamel finish........................some of you may still have one in your kitchen?

post-23544-13819712806466_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819734750828_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819765459608_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819792278632_thumb.jpg

And now..............the replacement [Y]

What about the hood ??? Well, out in the garage sits two CRATES. One, the roof top blower system (1300cfm) and the other a stainless hood yet to be installed....

post-23544-13819712807036_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819734751388_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819765460278_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819792279282_thumb.jpg

WOW! Here is a 17,000 BTU burner showing its true color (and heat) ready for the first use................ [:)] This one heated up the whole kitchen in about 5 minutes !!! Had to open doors and windows [:o]

post-23544-13819712807626_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819734751908_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819765460798_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819792279842_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much everyone for all of your kind compliments on the new gas 'range' ... It certainly is different seeing a blue flame in the kitchen, but, getting used to it [;)]

OH, I actually wanted to know the difference between a stove and a range, found some interesting differences why they have different terminology... Here is what I found...

Originally, a stove was something you heated with...[:)]

A KITCHEN stove is what you cook with...[:D]

A range is what you cook with when you have FIVE burners or more... [Y] (as GE calls them as well) I found it interesting anyway.

Happy cooking everyone, more to come !

............Gary

Thanks so much everyone for all of your kind compliments on the new gas 'range' ... It certainly is different seeing a blue flame in the kitchen, but, getting used to it Wink

OH, I actually wanted to know the difference between a stove and a range, found some interesting differences why they have different terminology... Here is what I found...

Originally, a stove was something you heated with...Smile

A KITCHEN stove is what you cook with...Big Smile

A range is what you cook with when you have FIVE burners or more... Yes (as GE calls them as well) I found it interesting anyway.

Happy cooking everyone, more to come !

............Gary

Gary, PM sent...

Tomorrow nights dinner, another tritip rubbed n reay to sit in the fridge overnight. ......the dark swath is a shadow of my arm when I took the pic

I'm curious to know how this one turned out.....