Fine Food and Music

Boxx

15 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Yup!  That's right!, and VERY often......go through that spice like crazy around here !   You know me and my hot sauces by now...  :lol:

spontaneous combustion is the hot sauce I like...it has enough heat and kick in the end...and a great flavor..

1829-2T.jpg

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I have had several inquiries requesting more.  Unfortunately, the limited edition is sold out.  I tell them to wait for this years crop to come in.

Well, I was going to switch types this year but if there's a demand...................................

On 3/26/2017 at 11:38 PM, sunburnwilly said:

now you see it 

IMG_2843.jpg

now you don't 

IMG_2845.jpg

I still cannot get over the amount of food everyone leaves in their plates these days....  (they were not happy with their dishes?)   Just went out to a fine upscale Italian restaurant for Chris' B'day, both my starter and dinner plates were just as white as they would have come from the dishwasher! (our server commented :))  (called careful use of the BREAD saved until the END).....yup, more room for great food and a bit to clean up with when done  :emotion-21: 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Up early to get everything prepped.  Soak the wood, light the fire and let it stabilize at about 225 degrees.  Pork goes on the top shelf, and away we go.  Will only open again in about 4 hours to add a bit more wood, but that's it.  Beautiful day here, 74 and clear.

@oldtimer and @CECAA850, hope you have a great day.

IMG_3833 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3827 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3835 (Medium).JPG

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Up early to get everything prepped.  Soak the wood, light the fire and let it stabilize at about 225 degrees.  Pork goes on the top shelf, and away we go.  Will only open again in about 4 hours to add a bit more wood, but that's it.  Beautiful day here, 74 and clear.

@oldtimer and @CECAA850, hope you have a great day.

IMG_3833 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3827 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3835 (Medium).JPG

now I'm hungry !

7 minutes ago, A1UC said:

f231e83d86ab82543117753fbc53a847.jpg

Considering one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, A1UC said:

f231e83d86ab82543117753fbc53a847.jpg

Considering one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice.....LF has the large Egg with side cabinets.  It cooks hot so there is a bit of a learning curve after using a Webber.