Fine Food and Music

Boxx

...our place setting.............IMG_4835_zpsemc8swys.jpg....my plate...IMG_4836_zpsgc9avpq2.jpg....Close up...IMG_4837_zpscxdtbjkc.jpg............LOAD the fresh ground black pepper !    And that is all for this evening.....   Let see more from our visitors next :emotion-21:IMG_4838_zpsbdowmo4q.jpg

• Like 1

Just want to say that I'm jealous of you guys with gas stoves.

Living where I do, I'll unfortunately only have one kind of gas in my house.... :emotion-41:

Your goodies looked fantastic.

Love the picture of GB!  (which is what my Grandfather went by, George Beverly or "GB")

• Like 2

Thanks for the compliment Coytee, that is cool about your Grand Father's name...   :)     I have owned him since he was 14 weeks old, we will be together 19 years this August!!    I named him after the Granville Brother's and their 'GB' aircraft of my home town of Springfield MA.  :emotion-21:

Yes on the Gas............we are lucky, as this home was electric until a few years ago when we had made the switch to NG in the kitchen.   We also have NG on our deck, so that includes the Vermont Castings grill and a heater for those cool evenings when we still want to dine after dark B)....

• 3 months later...