Fine Food and Music

Boxx

In goes a bit of RED Himalayan salt ! Chris gave me this 'Vic Firth' salt mill AND the salt for Christmas. We know this man, as he was the Timpanist for MANY years with the Boston Symphony Orchestra! He is retired from the orchestra now, but has his OWN line of kitchen gourmet items such as this, all are made in the state of MAINE [:D]

post-23544-13819689407676_thumb.jpg

While this is all simmering, I took the time to open our brand new case just delivered from our wine club ! Boxx, you know its a happy day when a new one arrives. Next, I will show a photo of our choice for THIS simple Italian dish...

post-23544-1381968942921_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ahhhh...........the plating begins.... I selected these 11" 'serving bowls from Italy, we have a full set of 8 and they are BIG fun on the table to eat out of... You just have to be careful of the serving size, as you don't want to fill them too much... [;)]

post-23544-13819689448886_thumb.jpg

Well, here is the final photo in tonight's series........ The vino showed poured and on the table... Fresh out of our wine club delivery and VERY nice with the dish.................and of course, as I watch the Oscars presently too...[:)]

Thanks for joining in this little Italian dinner tour..

Until next time.................. Hope this inspired you, so, get cookin' and take plenty of photos to post HERE !

All from our kitchen for now...

.........Gary

post-23544-13819689464502_thumb.jpg

While this is all simmering, I took the time to open our brand new case just delivered from our wine club ! Boxx, you know its a happy day when a new one arrives. Next, I will show a photo of our choice for THIS simple Italian dish...

Ah, yes... some of these wonderful bottles look familiar....