Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Well, here is the final photo in tonight's series........ The vino showed poured and on the table... Fresh out of our wine club delivery and VERY nice with the dish.................and of course, as I watch the Oscars presently too...Smile

Thanks for joining in this little Italian dinner tour..

Until next time.................. Hope this inspired you, so, get cookin' and take plenty of photos to post HERE !

All from our kitchen for now...

.........Gary

Wonderful Gary.... These pictures are great.... Also, (and I will show some pictures later this week) I built an (elevated) lettuce garden (stand) today. I can't wait to plant lettuce and a variety of other delights over the next season.... I have a few final touches to add this week and its done....

Good evening food lovers.... Tonight, I decided to take just a few photos of our Swedish meatball and eggnoodle dinner. I put together a nice fresh salad for the final offer, BUT, we were too full to partake, so into the fridge it went for a day or so and will be used at our next dinner.

Here, the noodles are being cooked...

post-23544-13819689930862_thumb.jpg

...................and here is our VINO selection................from Chile (our wine club) and for a 2011 (young) red wine, its very good, matter of fact, I poured another glass and brought here in the keyboard suite to enjoy.

Hope you all enjoyed the short tour of our from scratch, yet simply done, Swedish meatball and egg noodle dish [:)]

Thanks for stopping by....

..............Gary

post-23544-1381968994906_thumb.jpg

...................and here is our VINO selection................from Chile (our wine club) and for a 2011 (young) red wine, its very good, matter of fact, I poured another glass and brought here in the keyboard suite to enjoy.

Hope you all enjoyed the short tour of our from scratch, yet simply done, Swedish meatball and egg noodle dish Smile

Thanks for stopping by....

..............Gary

Gary... All came up on this end... and the dinner and photo's are outstanding.... Thanks again for posting this wonderful dinner...