Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Looks really good.  What type of sauce is on that burrito?  We did burritos last night, but not with all the yummy sides.  Damn...just scrolled up again and want one of those.  Can you please PM two plates just like that one?   :P

• Like 2

Took some of the leftover beans and rice and mixed them in without some eggs and pork. I read that a good balanced breakfast and a good start to the day has coffee and eggs.

731d8164f9bc3f3beae706c09da827fd.jpg

As for the sauce on the burrito, I am not sure but it was good

Where’s the Ketchup?  As you have probably read, I eat at the Del Taco regularly…ok, daily.  I’m the guy that orders the breakfast burrito (or regular burrito) and says, “add Ketchup.”  

• Like 1

Took some of the leftover beans and rice and mixed them in without some eggs and pork. I read that a good balanced breakfast and a good start to the day has coffee and eggs.

Where’s the Ketchup? As you have probably read, I eat at the Del Taco regularly…ok, daily. I’m the guy that orders the breakfast burrito (or regular burrito) and says, “add Ketchup.”
When I was a kid I put ketchup on everything. Then I worked at a McDonald's, and since then the smell of ketchup makes me sick. Sorry just can't do ketchup anymore.

Where’s the Ketchup? As you have probably read, I eat at the Del Taco regularly…ok, daily. I’m the guy that orders the breakfast burrito (or regular burrito) and says, “add Ketchup.”
When I was a kid I put ketchup on everything. Then I worked at a McDonald's, and since then the smell of ketchup makes me sick. Sorry just can't do ketchup anymore.

that’s cool … as was said around the dinner table when i was growing up..."mais para mim” (more for me--in Portuguese).

Teknoid … after seeing the first photo, i was about to suggest that you cook that burger.

I didnt see any ketchup

very asute my cornhusker brother…that means that you’re craving some.  Soon, you’ll be posting a bottle of Ketchup and commenting about how great you feel.

• Like 3

Hey there fellow foodies, GREAT to see it so busy here with friends from both RTM and Coffee and Cables :)

I love it !  :emotion-21:     NOT a meat eater here, but I still enjoy the cooking efforts and photos...   Lets keep it going :emotion-19:

Your 'host',

Gary

• Like 5

NOT a meat eater here, but I still enjoy the cooking efforts and photos

i hear ya Gary … funny, i just saw a McDonald’s billboard -- it showed a triple burger or something and the caption of Meatetarians.

Have they declared their burgers to be actually meat? :D  

• Like 2

That is too funny Steve :lol: .

Sean.........WOW!  Excellent!!   Thanks for that, looks very tasty.  I love the kitchen too, very nice Viking counter top range, looks like a SIX burner!  Nice tile back splash as well and accessories... :)

Hope to see more from you when you get another dish going...  ;)

....Gary

• Like 2