Moved my 2 channel system, Paul Klipsch was right!!

cyto

I finally convinced my wife to let me try the 2 channel system in the living room (12x22) as we had it in the 10x11 computer room.

I put the KG4s in the corners with an old receiver from the garage as a test and WOW.

So I moved the whole 2 channel set up today. Paul Klipsch was right about speaker placement, even with the low end KG4s the difference was amazing.

I cured my hankering to upgrade speakers (for the time being).

Here is the set up now.

post-50360-13819689467302_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Looks good David!! Yes

I'm sure your speakers do sound better now that they have more room to breathe... Geeked

And it is always nice to get the WAF... Wink

Yep looks like they belong in there. Carpet, and good size upholstered furniture is probably helping, much better that an overly live room. And room to breathe is always a +. [Y]

Your setup looks great....Also, the two paintings look nice in the room (near the speakers....)

Those paintings were done by an uncle of mine from Lancaster, PA that was an artist, about 40-45 years ago. He passed away about 10 years ago.

Thanks Boxx, I am certain he is looking down and smiling right now [:D]

Nice, although I wouldn't call the KG4 low end! They are second from the top in the KG series and definitely no slouch!

I've had my setup in our basement since we bought our house 9 years ago. Last fall everything was moved into our main floor living room. The basement room was long and narrow with very short ceilings. The main floor living room has much taller ceilings and acoustically sounds quite a bit better.

I put the KG4s in the corners with an old receiver from the garage as a test and WOW. So I moved the whole 2 channel set up today. Paul Klipsch was right about speaker placement, even with the low end KG4s the difference was amazing. I cured my hankering to upgrade speakers (for the time being).

Nice setup. Looks good. I bet it sounds great, too.

Chris

Ya'll got korners fer Klipschorns in thar...Devil

Dave

Shhhhh....

Don't let the boss hear that....

I wonder if she would notice????

Maybe not, if you put small potted plants in front of them. It's not like they are big, or stand out. [8][8]

Taz