Guest Anonymous

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Got the Boxes in, They are in fantastic shape, they came on skids that were larger on the bottom than the boxes, which helps. No bumps dings or otherwise in the boxes. Thats one small Looking Belle isnt it?

post-2101-13819690173824_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Peeled back the First Box to see what we had....Nearly passed out. These have presence, i figured they were big, but they are a little bigger than even i thought. Great Dane in the Background wondering WTH is going on...

This is the First one...BEEEAAAUUUUTTTTIIIFFFUUULLLL

post-2101-13819690185852_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Wifes not home yet, dont know if she knows what she's in for, but that Cherry Sure is pretty.

You will notice that i had temporarily mounted the 510/703 on a sheet of plywood. I did that so i could test them out when i got them. I use the HF/MF section on my Belles LF section for a short time while i waited and waited and waited. I doubt i will screw them into the top section of the Jubilee bin, although it looks like there are two screws that came in the top of the jub bin. It could be for a mounting kit of some kind for the K402's. At the very least i will paint the plywood black to match the rest of the gear. You will also see that i have the jub on a carpeted rollers that i made a little while ago for my La Scala's i used to have.

post-2101-13819690194492_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Here is the other Jub with the Grill cover i put togethor. It just velcro's on the front, nothing fancy, but i didnt want dust getting in. Not sure what i will do with the LF section yet.

post-2101-13819690197476_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Last one for now, Bit of a crappy pic, but you get the idea. Belle looks so small, KPT684 doesnt even look that big anymore.

I ran a few tunes throught them, they sound so amazing, Love that Jub Horn LF section. First impressions are great. Sound wise,they match extremely well with the KPT684. These seem to have a deeper bottom end than my La Scala's or the Belles. Also. with the autoformer on the back of the HFMF section, you can tame the Behind the screen xover. Its awesome, Super happy so far...CCR on Vinyl...thats up next...

Jubs all the way, never look back from here. Best move i made was going to Cinema gear.

I love when new gear arrives in the mail.

post-2101-1381969020841_thumb.jpg