The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Loudogp250

Forte II's

Just picked up a pair of Forte II's from forum member jrod. Power is being supplied by a Pioneer SA-8100. I really love the sound. :)

post-48019-13819690780008_thumb.jpg

Sweet, I know you'll love them!! I'm absolutely in love with my Chorus II speakers I recently purchased from a forum member... [Y]

Yeah I have both Fortes and Forte IIs and they are just great sounding speakers. I am still occaionally surprised at the quality of the sound on these speakers. They will get nice and deep too for the Special effects on films.

Congrats on the speakers. I have been enjoying my Forte IIs for a couple of years. They are great speakers.

I'm glad you are enjoying them, Lou! It was tough to let them go, but knowing they were going to a good home made it easier. Enjoy them!! Was I right about the bass??? [:)]

Jrod , you were correct. To my ear the soundstage fills the room better. The speaker is much bigger than a heresy although I still love my heresys.