Tuba HT

JasonJCarney

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good colour choice.

If you lay it on it's side and point the mouth into the corner about 18" from the corner you can experience the corner loading effect which should cause it to go deeper, flatter and more sensitive at the deep end.

• 1 year later...

Honestly I have been perfectly happy with my rf7Ii setup and my onkyo that I rarely even think about home theatre. I just turn everything and sit back and enjoy. I gave my friend the Tuba a while back (his room was much larger than mine) and now a divorce has forced his hand. No time for him to sell so I told him I would take it back and try to sell it.

Honestly I have been perfectly happy with my rf7Ii setup and my onkyo that I rarely even think about home theatre. I just turn everything and sit back and enjoy. I gave my friend the Tuba a while back (his room was much larger than mine) and now a divorce has forced his hand. No time for him to sell so I told him I would take it back and try to sell it.

good for you! i wish i could stop my mind from always wondering what is out there that is better than what i have. hopefully after my sub build soon ill stop getting on here so much so there wont be so much temptation lol