What I Got Today!

Brac

a95a35bedb8b636c9e40e8e80549d5ed.jpg

Hopefully next week I will replace the old CC and mount the Palladium in the wall...

Can't wait

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

Nice setup! On the wall or in the wall for the palladium? That particular center isn't made for in wall and probably won't sound right if mounted in such a way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a95a35bedb8b636c9e40e8e80549d5ed.jpg

Hopefully next week I will replace the old CC and mount the Palladium in the wall...

Can't wait

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

Nice setup! On the wall or in the wall for the palladium? That particular center isn't made for in wall and probably won't sound right if mounted in such a way.

Sorry I meant ON the wall.

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

I'm fully enjoying it. The sub really rounded everything out. It's the best I've heard yet for movies at home. I didn't expect the 60" TV to look small though!

I think these may be the largest I can fit in this area, so these will be around for a long time.

Before I sold my Cornscalas, I had them in the room for auditions. It was a little funny since they blocked half of my door to my garage.

5b5bea4f2f4f8a1dfe52f0f088767995.jpg

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Where did you get the flat stacks?  Those look nice and I wonder how they sound. 

I had to source the 100v Jupiters from Europe... I think I cleaned them out though.

I do think there may be some in Vietnam...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mustang guy said:

I don't see a model designation. What receiver is that exactly? What power tubes?

It's a harman kardon fa3000x receiver. The tubes are push-pull 7408 (a 6v6 variant). I googled the tubes. I know nothing about tube gear as this is my first. I'm bringing it to a doctor tomorrow to see about getting a restoration. I paid $50 for the receiver. :D

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!