What I Got Today!

Brac

Traded in the big diesel truck for a 4x4 diesel Jeep... 

29059600850_d6be9eac9f_h.jpg

I still need it to tow the race car and need to be able to get out of my new driveway in winter at the house I just bought:

29409070420_fea92b1991_k.jpg

14344126_10154357767510516_5913213694247

29075221033_3654854859_h.jpg

I kept the speakers from my theater (minus the RF-62 center and the 2 SVS subs...  Still have my Klipsch stuffed Sonosub) and will be working them into the living room as I don't want a dedicated theater again.  I'm planning on removing the mantle over the fireplace and building a new one that will be mounted lower and also serve as a center channel.  :) I picked up a Vizio P-series 55" 4k HDR TV as well.  I wanted to go bigger, but anything bigger would hang over the side of the fireplace column. 

20160913_085841

• Like 1

• Moderators

I received some very cool gifts today as well as meet another forum member ( @dtr20 and his wife).  They were on vacation and drove over an hour to visit.  We had a great time listening the RF-7ii's, the LaScala Trio Home Theater and talking speakers. 

Before they left, they blessed me with three gifts.... 1)  Custom Sand Blasted Klipsch Coasters that they had made, a Rosary Ring and Coffee Syrup.  First time ever hearing of coffee syrup.  It taste great...just add some syrup to milk and stir.  Resembles a cappuccino. 

gift.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, A1UC said:

29c7e738d33975e738ccf781ff0dc683.jpg

Getting Ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks BAD A$$........

I had a little craftsman with some tracks on it.... worked really good for what it was...

Get some video's of it when your using it......

Man I love snow blowing..... but I must say, almost 10 hours to do my driveway last year after the blizzard.... I was DONE...

Have fun;)

MKP :-)

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!