What I Got Today!

Brac

3 minutes ago, twk123 said:

Im not usually into flavored beers but an Abby Style pumpkin stout actually sounds intriguing.

This beer isn't pumpkin flavored rather has a pumpkin spice feel to it.  It's very rich and smooth with very little carbonation.  The alcohol content is high as well.  The first time I had it in a restaurant they served it in a cinnamon/sugar rimmed mug.  It was outstanding.

5 minutes ago, FuzzyDog said:

Blantons is rare as hens teeth around here.  

You can just walk into most stores around here and pick it up.  Each stopper has a different letter of the Blantons name embossed into it. My wife is trying to get all the different letters, LOL.

Just now, CECAA850 said:

You can just walk into most stores around here and pick it up. 

There is a liquor store near my office that has been open for two years and still hasn't been allocated any Blantons or Weller.  Over the course of two years they have received exactly two bottles of Eagle Rare and one bottle of Elmer T. Lee.  

The Weller 12 is an oddity to me.  There's a chain liquor store in town that's absolutely huge.  It's in a converted building that was once a K-mart, Target or grocery type store.  It's the biggest liquor store in town and they have branches all over the state.  They never get Weller 12.  On the other hand, there's 2 mom and pop type stores within a couple miles from my house that get it once a year.  They pretty much hide it but they always get some.

I snagged a RW-10D, Onkyo TX-SR606, RB-25 (qty 2), RC-35, and RB-35 (qty 2) today. I spent the day driving around, visiting pawn shops and meeting people from CL. I think I did pretty good, even met some cool people. 

I was trying to buy everything on a tight budget. My brother's Christmas present is now handled! 

He he is going from a Insignia sound bar to this. You guys think he will like it? Haha! 

• Like 2

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!