What I Got Today!

Brac

I didn't have a chance to take a picture but yesterday I got an IV pole.  I've been looking for one for a while and my buddy that works maintenance at the hospital scored one.  I'll use it to hold my vacuum hose when I use my router or track saw.

• Like 2

I have some gear that I will be clearing out and realized I really did not have a decent amp to demo with...so I picked up one of my favorite tube amps.   this one is dual mono block 100WPC / 100WPC.   8 el34 tubes.  this is one of the amps music makers use to make music...so it stands to reason.

marshall_el34_100_100.jpg

• Like 2

Got a new MiniDSP DDRC 88BM. Never had a digital room correction device, so this will be somewhat of a learning curve for me. I have heard a great deal of good reviews of the DIRAC Live MiniDSP stuff. Looking forward to playing with it.

Also got a new MFSL serialized gold disc copy of Rush Permanent Waves. The other Rush discs in the pic are either SCADs or Blue Ray Audio discs. I have been trying to accumulate either gold disc or SACD copies of some of my favorites. I thought More Klipsch Please would get a kick out of the Rush stuff. They have always been one of my two favorite bands. Pink Floyd is the other. 

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00752_1.jpg

• Like 7

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!