What I Got Today!

Brac

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Everyone who sees my Plasma screen says the same thing.....It really is a gorgeous picture.

I've always preferred a Plasmas PQ. There was a PN65F8500 in Ft. Wayne for $1200 back in December but I just couldn't swing it around Christmas time. Can't usually find them for less than $3k.

The PQ on this set is pretty amazing, and the 4k at 78" is beneficial.

3 hours ago, johnnydrama said:

walked out with a Samsung UN78KS9800. Samsung just re-did their display at our local BestBuy replacing last year's models (2016) with the new 2017s. This was a display model in perfect cosmetic shape. They had it marked down to $2470, retailed for $10k and sold most of the year at $7999.

That is one serious rocking deal.  I love my 65" 9500 but a 78" 9800, WOW.:emotion-21:

Bill

2 hours ago, burninator said:

A fridge for the garage

IMG_9430.JPG

A perk from work?

I ask because we have those at my company(Vistar) because we distribute tons of RedBull.

IMO, all those "energy" drinks are horrible but we make good margins so I do get to have some job security.;):D

Bill

5 hours ago, willland said:

That is one serious rocking deal.  I love my 65" 9500 but a 78" 9800, WOW.:emotion-21:

Bill

Yea I had to get it. Felt like it was a once in a lifetime type deal that I couldn't walk away from. 

3 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

With the deal he got, he should definitely keep it.

Definitely leaning that way. Just haven't been watching/utilizing the home theater setup much lately. 

Very nice.  Really like the look of McIntosh gear, old school cool with a current twist, I can only imagine how it performs.  Congrats.  So, how does the brown truck thing work anyway?  Is it kind of like a stork?  Cause damn, I need one to drop by soon.  The brown truck, definitely not the stork. 

15 hours ago, johnnydrama said:

Went into to BestBuy on Saturday with a $30 gift card to pick up another Apple TV, walked out with a Samsung UN78KS9800.

You're my hero!  :emotion-21:  :D

Your story also illustrates the reason my wife won't let me go to Sam's Club without adult supervision.

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!