What I Got Today!

Brac

26 minutes ago, richieb said:

I betcha' that 'fridge is still running when ones that leave the the production line today have died. 

Yeah, those old fridges worked forever. I think we went through three new fridges after we moved our Kelvinator into the basement and that sucker kept running no matter what was needing replacement. Like most things, they don't make em like they used to.

23 hours ago, dtr20 said:

Picked up one of these cheep on woot.com, I've read good things about ite3ce3734273adf0875475faebbd366d3.jpg

I've had mine for a couple years and I really do like it.  I occasionally get very annoyed with the whistling ports and the fact there is no equalizer.  I have to reduce bass with my phone to get it to not completely overpower the rest of the music.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, richieb said:

I betcha' that 'fridge is still running when ones that leave the the production line today have died. 

In 1994 I rented my aunt's house.  It still had the fridge that was in the house when she and her husband moved in back in 1956.  The lights dimmed a bit when the compressor kicked on but it kept everything nice and cold!  

Ours is from 1946 and is our beer fridge. My gf got it probably 10 years ago in CA, restored it, and has had it since. I will say that it can be expensive to repair: a recent thermostat replacement was over $400. However, that is the only thing that has failed during her ownership. 

5 minutes ago, muel said:

In 1994 I rented my aunt's house.  It still had the fridge that was in the house when she and her husband moved in back in 1956.  The lights dimmed a bit when the compressor kicked on but it kept everything nice and cold!  

I had one of those "ice boxes" for years.

100_3182.JPG

• Like 1

Hello everyone.................well, you who know me, love to take photos.....my last purchase and photo survey was of the brand new Oppo 203...   Now, it is time to show what 'I Got Today' in a photo essay.......   

I was at my local Klipsch dealer today and picked this lovely pair of Reference Premier 280F towers...

Lets get started...

My dealer who carries many upscale brands....IMG_4888_zpsxdiw7vcs.jpg

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!