What I Got Today!

Brac

For me, the question is what will i get tomorrow. USPS tried to deliver a package to me, registered. they left a note saying i could pick it up at the post office tomorrow morning. i went on their website and put in the tracking number; but, it doesn’t show the sender. it shows it arriving at ISC New York on June 15, the next line says it went to Customs.  

I have absolutely NO idea what this could be. I haven’t ordered anything outside of the USA. And the sender has my NEW address, which very few people have. 

I hate mysteries; but, i have to wait until tomorrow to find out what it is. 

Maybe some British Rock Star got tired of his guitar and passed one on to me?  wishful thinking.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, richieb said:

--- well, lookie there. My 2000th post with BSM as subject material. Not sure which one of us should feel more honored --?

congrats--maybe a picture on your 20,000 post (if it pertains to me again).  My words are enough for this forum, surely you wouldn’t wish more on this place.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Steve only gets to post pictures of himself if Anne and Nancy are in it as well.  It's worked in the past.

i don’t take photos often; but, it’s not always with Ann & Nancy. these guys plays some good music too.  Sadly, Chris Squire passed away less than a year after we took this photo. 

YESS2014.jpg

• Like 4

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!