Snow White Heritage Speaker

Arash

I think it is the first WHITE Klipsch speaker... Painted it my self using spray gun... I'll wait 6 months or so and then another layer and then laquer... it was an late 80s Cornwall. the motor boad is changed and woofer is much upper (like CWIII)... mid-range horn is updated. Tweets are CT125s... took off damping material... I wanna use Sheep's wool! [:P]

Speakers: Klipsch Cornwall

Turntable: Thorens TD-125MKII

DAC: Shanling DAC-50

Solid State Amp: Onkyo M504 Power + P308 Preamp

Tube Amp: DIYed 30WPC 211 SE Amp + Specially designed Hi-End Preamp

CD Player: Playstation SCH-1001 with updated out stage silver wired

Interconnects: DIYed pure solid Silver with WBT RCA

Speaker Cables: Van Den Hul the Third

Racks: DIYed

i256334_hhhh.jpg

those look real nice. I think they are the first white Cornwalls I've seen. Heresy's, Lascala's, and we recently seen some khorns painted in water base house paint by a wife while the hubby was out of town.

thanks for all kind inputs...

Arash, just noticed the engraved/lighted Klipsch sign sitting on the right speaker. Could you say where you ran across this. I'd love to locate one if available.

I made it myself. 20mm Plexiglas... I'd got a hi-res logo ... laser engraved it... some blue LEDs underneath... that's it

some friends PMed about 211 amps... some close ups of 211 Mono Blocks SE 30 WPC tube amp... fully interstaged coupled

211setson.jpg

setson211se4.jpg

setson211se.jpg

setson211se3.jpg

One would assume the ebay seller is paying royalties to all the companies for which he is making signs.

Arash, nice looking speakers. The white can really fit with the right room color.

Bruce