Important message about one of our own

Amy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dean.......Hang in there get better real soon buddy!

You were the first guy to post on my rather reclusive room thread when I first joined the Forum. And recently, for once, I took some of your advice. I just bought a Behringer DEQ2496 to EQ and delay my (four) new subs after running across one of your posts recommending the product. I plan on getting two more, one for the L&R Khorn mains to autoEQ and another for the Belle center to autoEQ and delay. So now you MUST get well ~ so you can get your @ss over here and hear it!

[;)]

Hey, Dean!

You hang in there, okay?! I have no doubt you are in the best of hands.

Very Best,

erik (THAT one!)

edit (what would one of my usually way too long and overly-hyphenated posts be without the edit!?) I rebuilt an "A" network for my La Scalas with.....now hold on.........an AUTOFORMER! I think my hearing is going, or something, because I just was having a hell of a time figuring out if I had the outputs matched using that infamous focus of many forum "discussions," the adjustable resistive L-pad! :)

So nice hear well wishes from old friends and especially from the new folk I don't know. Very nice. Thank you. The docs are pleased with me. I've only lost 3 lbs. since my chemo and radiation started. With only 12 radiation sessions left over the next two weeks, it's starting to look like I will dodge the feeding tube, which is huge in my book. Two chemo sessions left, but I'm tolerating that pretty good as well. As I said before, prayer works, so please pray. On another note, I taught my oldest son Austin how to do the RF-7s. His thing is car audio and he solders every bit as good as I do. I've been teaching him stuff about the older filters and he's taking to this stuff without any problems. I do hover and make him work under pressure. :) Please know that we are still in business over here.

DeanG, I am praying for you, and as I say once again try some JUICE!!!!! Get a juicer, work it out with all the organic veggies you can handle? Start growing some wheat grass, and in the interim buy some! Until then looooook forward too your next crop!!!!!! Not only does it taste interesting???? One shot of it is the = of pounds of veggies + it will make you high as a kite and give you more energy than you can believe!!!! If you need some recipes? I have some pretty good ones, 2 take the bite out of all of that green!!!!

• Moderators

Start growing some wheat grass, and in the interim buy some! Until then looooook forward too your next crop!!!!!! Not only does it taste interesting???? One shot of it is the = of pounds of veggies + it will make you high as a kite and give you more energy than you can believe!!!! If you need some recipes?

Yes but if you would start another thread for it or put in one with other food stuff, I'm sure some would like to try that, I would try it. [Y] So it's no wonder why smoking it didn't do anything and was very hard to light. [N]

Hang in there dean you have alot of support [;)] Didn't know you were so popular did you ? [H]

Dean,

We've never talked but you have been a big help to me over the years by expressing your knowledge in your posts. I will definitely be praying for you and your family (Rom 8:26-28 & Ephesians 6:18). It's good to have someone who loves us and watches over us (check out Zephaniah 3:17, I think the NLT says it best!), and I hope that we here on the forum can be little hands and feet in helping you out. I'm glad things seem to progressing fairly well. Thanks for all you have done for us and I look forward to hearing and learning more from you.

Best Wishes,

Joseph

Thank God there is some good news from your treatment, Dean. No pitty, just empathy for someone we all know is a good guy. The first time I saw you, you were bent over a Peach at Dee's in Scott, AR, with a smoking soldering iron. We got to hear the repaired Peach, and it was the first time any of us guys there had heard your RF 7 crossover mod. It was totally cool to hear the "before" and "after" AB. I think that was the gathering when the famous photo of Crites sniffing the crossover was taken. Dee knew the perfect place for lunch - my only "hubcap burger". Wish you well.

SSH

Steve, thanks for the reminder of that weekend. I think often of that weekend with the fondest of memories. That was when I also met Dean and Debbie for the first time. They drove a 1400 mile round trip to be there. Dean also brought a pair of vintage Quad monoblocks which Dean watched very carefully since they were not designed for US alternating current. It was great fun.

Dean, still praying bro.