PILGRIMAGE PLANNING TIME AGAIN!!!!

• Klipsch Employees

Lets hear a roll call!

Sound off:

DATE?

LOCATION?

MUSIC FESTIVAL?

I am just now starting ....I am way late. Most the time I start calling in January. This year I have had folks in Hope asking is were plan on doing it again this year...

Let's hear what you think and want to do.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I love that trey is asking, but it's in Indy this year. That's my command decision, so at least I'll be able to finally see some of you guys (and gals). Details to come! We'd still love to hear your suggestions on what you'd like to do.

We'd still love to hear your suggestions on what you'd like to do.

Win cool Klipsch prizes. [:D] So if The Console is only going to be in black.... [:(], win the walnut proto). Note: If Fini would come, remind him that clothes are not optional when demoing The Console. (note to self.... should Fini make it, do not be in the same Console demo)

Lock Coytee int he anechoic chamber overnight.

Get Aussie Man (or whatever his handle was) to return from Australia for a visit and to harass him about his involvement with (rhymes with hose). Did he ever finish his repentence.

Hang out in the parking lot under a big tent under sunshine.

Some live music. Full Klipsch PA of course. Got some new cabinets. Maybe more now. Sponsor live music venues. Hear the new KP600 II PA stacks. Local artist would be fine. That Tim dude. Or Jenny DeVoe. Or Michael Kelsey (My Tannoy SRM 12B may have come from the Lafayette recording studio he used to own...)

Demo the new stuff.... (already posted).

Score a cool Klipsch tee shirt and other Klipschanatic paraphanalia. So is KEEPERS OF THE SOUND the new Klipsch tagline? I like it. So score a cool Klipsch KEEPERS OF THE SOUND tee shirt. Or tee shirt by contest winner. (Has that been announced? Can't wait to see what cool tee shirt entry one). Can you get one sized for Bill the Cat?

Loud & Clear would love to do a Neil Young appreciation class. Neil loves high quality sound. Maybe invite him to come hang out. Play a song or two. (like that would happen but it would be cool).

Pay our respects to the goldfish who jumped to his death after the Audiovox acquisition.

Have a contest to see who can do the best jump out of 1st floor window.

Harass the Audivox CEO under the beg tent. We'd settle for Fred and hopefully people would be nice. [:$]

Audtion new Klipsch car audio line.

Have a contest for Dr (rhymes with hose) voodoo doll.

Start planning how to better spread the word. Sound quality matters. It's time the rest of the world found out before it's too late.

Play pin the 'phones on PWK? Or maybe Dr (rhymes with hose) would be more appropriate?

Some more beta test training and send me cool stuff to test..... like the M40 though kind of late for that now. But I could long term stress test. Or have a cousin who might be willing to field test the noise reduction. Not sure he listens to tunes while he farms but if they can survive a year in the fields, sheep barns, etc they can survivie anything.

Zip line!

p.s. Anybody every find the Court Jester's electro shock collar? Or it's remote? Me thinks he made off with it. Again.

p.s.s. Spelling and grammar quickly going into toilet.... muscle relaxers round 2 kicking in... Thankfully.

We'd still love to hear your suggestions on what you'd like to do.

a powerpoint presentation of Hope. Hope stories. Guest speakers named Hope. Watch Bob Hope movies. Hope i get invited.

Can we do some yoga too?

p.s. Steve you're invited. If I have enough vacation time and you get in early enough Friday, assuming, some cool Friday afternoon stuff for early arrivals, I might even be able to pick you up at the aeroport. Maybe not if in Thursday night or Saturday morning early. But probably could then if someone that lives in Indy can't Not sure about shuttles or cab fares. Heck. From CA, I'll miss a bit of the festivities to pick you up if need be. As long as I can afford the ga$ to get there. [:S]

Indy, it's not been here since I worked for Klipsch (2 years). Any time is fine. No music festival, I think the guys enjoy the tour, information, listening tests, and some time just for fellowship. We talk on the Forum all the time. We rarely get together with more than a handful of us. Michael

• Moderators

8-9 is Bonaroo

I don't know anyone going to Bonaroo, except my hairdresser, but she's not the Pilgrimage type. [:)]

Are you going, Colter?

The 8-9 is the only weekend we can conceivably do what we want to do, so it's pretty firm.

8-9 is Bonaroo

I don't know anyone going to Bonaroo, except my hairdresser, but she's not the Pilgrimage type. Smile

Are you going, Colter?

The 8-9 is the only weekend we can conceivably do what we want to do, so it's pretty firm.

Not knowing what Bonaroo is or how big it is...Will it impact the availbility of motel rooms in Indy?

Thanks

JJ